Welcome to WordsWithFriends.net Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Accidentally recorded a loss for round 17

0 votes
I don't know how it happened but I won round 17 419-371 versus smallfry777, how do I recyify?
asked 6 years ago in Daily by RoosterByron Word Rookie (310 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
You are able to go and make the corrections yourself for up to two days. I see that the results have been corrected.
answered 6 years ago by Debbyoc Word Freak (188,400 points)

Related questions